Responsible for processing the data and contact information
Is responsible for: MARINE BUSINESS, S.A. address: Camí de Cases Noves 61-65, 08790 Gelida (Barcelona), Spain, its tax identification number is A - 58.008.384 and is registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona in volume 21178, Folio 17, sheet number B-17569 ". Contact details for the person in charge: 937 793 546; email email@example.com
Purpose of the processing of the data
MARINE BUSINESS, S.A. is the information provided by the user in order to respond to various requests carried out by this. Depending on the nature of the request, the purpose shall pursue management:
• The data are treated with the goal of providing access to online web content.
• Respond to requests from users of the web.
• Participation in social networks such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Intagram and Google Plus, through user feedback.
• Form of data collection with the aim that users register on the Portal.
• Keep a record of visits (IP addresses, browser, country, page accessed, etc data) for statistical purposes, applying technical and organizational measures aimed at the security of the web.
• Send you electronic commercial information about our products and services.
If you complete any of the forms, it will be necessary to provide certain personal data, which will be treated for the purpose for which it is requested.
The data are treated on the basis of the consent of the user, compliance with legal obligations, in their case for the execution of a contract or pre-contract.
Recipients and transfers
Recipient: MARINE BUSINESS, S.A.
The international transfer (outside the European economic area) is not expected, except for storage purposes, and in any case on the basis of the existence of a decision of adequacy, based on the existence of adequate safeguards, as well as participating institutions to the Agreement privacy shield (http://www.privacyshield.gov)
The data retention period
At least during the time limits established by applicable law and in any case while the validity of the consent is maintained
Rights of persons
Those interested have the right to:
• access, rectify and delete your data
• request the portability of your data,
• oppose the processing or request its limitation,
• withdraw the consent given, if
To do so you can send your request:
• By e-mail, writing to including the issue by specifying the reference "Data protection" in the subject
• In writing, addressing, MARINE BUSINESS, S.A. address: Camí de Cases Noves 61-65, 08790 Gelida (Barcelona), Spain.
The owner of the data shall be attached to the request photocopy their ID card.
You can also make a claim to the authority of Control of data protection.
Truthfulness and updating data
The user must fill in the forms with true, accurate, complete and current. The user will not introduce data corresponding to another person; It shall be presumed that the data has been provided by the holder of the same. The user shall be solely responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, that it may cause any person because of the completion of the form with data that are false, inaccurate, incomplete or not updated or relating to another person.
The user must communicate any changes in the data provided in order to maintain their data properly updated.
It has taken all measures legally required for the protection of personal data; In addition, it has adopted all technical devices at their disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, access or theft of the personal data provided by users of the web. The user shall take into account, however, that the measures of security in Internet are not absolutely inviolable.
It prohibits the use of its web services to users under the age of fourteen years, without the express consent of their parents or guardians.
In relation to the online store, only the 18 years or older may purchase products.
In any case the minor may provide data that allow to obtain information about other members of the family group, or features thereof, such as data relating to the professional activity of the parents, economic information and data sociological or any other, without the consent of the owners of the data.