WHAT IS MELAMINE?
Melamine is an organic compound. When it gets mixed with other materials creates a synthetic material calledmelamine resin. This material is highly shock resistant and is virtually unbreakable..
Marine Business Melamine Crockery Attributes
- Shock resistant and virtually unbreakable
- It is a very light material, which facilitates its use.
- It is a washable material and can be put in the dishwasher
- They withstand temperatures from -30ºC to 70ºC
- Melamine dishes and crockery are stackable, saving storage space in kitchen, boat, garden, etc.
WHY TO BUY MARINE BUSINESS PRODUCTS?
All Marine Business dishes and crockery are made of 100% with pure melamine, without mixtures.
The melamine dishes and crockery that we can find in other establishments or other cheaper brands, in many cases are manufactured with mixtures of different plastics, which can contain toxic components and be harmful to your health.
Our dishes, being made with 100% pure melamine do not contain BPA. This component is considered toxic in high quantities and is prohibited in countries such as France
Marine Business melamine dishes and crockery pass all Health Controls of the European Union and comply with directives on components allowed under EUROPEAN COMMISSION Regulation (EU) No. 10/2011.
TEST AND CERTIFICATES
- Regulation 1935/2004 on materials and articles intended to come into contact with food and its amendments. Articles 3,11, part 5,15 and 17.
- Regulation (EU) No 10/2011 on plastic materials and articles intended to come into contact with food and its amendments.