LEGAL NOTICE AND CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY:
“In accordance with article 10 of the Law on information society services and electronic commerce we hereby inform you that: the business address of MARINE BUSINESS, S.A is Camí de Cases Noves 61-65, 08790 Gélida (Barcelona), its tax identification number is A- 58.008.384 and it is entered in the Trade Register of Barcelona in Volume 21178, Folio 17, page number B-17569”
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
“In accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, regarding Personal Data Protection we inform you that:
1. The personal data you provide on this website will be included in a computerised database the property of MARINE BUSINESS, S.A. This database is registered in the General Data Protection Register in compliance with current legislation and in line with all security measures of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, regarding security measures for automated files that contain personal information.
2. The information provided through the completing of forms and/or the sending of electronic mails will be processed and included in the files of MARINE BUSINESS, S.A, in order to provide an effective response to services requested, speed up order processing and for the sending of advertising of promotions by MARINE BUSINESS, S.A. through its website. The user therefore expressly agrees to the processing of his/her personal data for the purposes indicated above.
3. The information collected from the user will not be ceded to any other company, although it might be communicated to third parties when this communication is necessary for the development, compliance or monitoring of the purposes established for collecting or receiving this information, pursuant to these terms.
4. Likewise, the user has the right to access, rectify, cancel or object to this information at any time by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by conventional post to the business address at Camí de Cases Noves 61-65, 08790 Gélida (Barcelona). In order to exert these rights, and pursuant to Instruction 1/1998, of 19 January, of the Data Protection Agency, you are required to attest to your identify before MARINE BUSINESS, S.A. by sending a photocopy of your National Identify Document or any other legally valid document.
5. The User is the only person responsible for the veracity and correction of the data and as such MARINE BUSINESS, S.A. is therefore free from any liability in this regard”.